May 28, 2013

Explore and Sketch Challenge winner

Hello my friends!!

I was about to say "Happy Monday" but I quickly realized it wasn't Monday.  Weeks with a holiday/day off on a Monday always throw my week off.  Thankfully in a good way, my week will fly by.

Today's inspiration is from our Delightful Designer, Leah.  She used our May Scrapbook kit.  


LEAH

For more details please visit Leah's blog here.

And now to announce the winner of our sketch challenge this month.

The winner is..........

SUZY from Scrap With Suzy

Congratulations Suzy.  Please email me your mailing address and kit choice. 

leeanne@artfuldelight.com

That's it for today, thank you for stopping by!!

2 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Beautiful lo!! And congrats to Suzy!!

flowerdisco said...

love the pink border. awesome page.