July 17, 2012

Tickled

Good Morning!! Today is my sweet Isabel's 4th birthday!! Happy Birthday to my beautiful baby girl!!


 Oh how I love her so much!!!  :-) 

Today I have more inspiration to share with you.  Our Delightful Designer, Missy, created this adorable LO! 

 MISSY

 Simply amazing!! LOVE it!!  That's it for today, be sure to stop by tomorrow.  :-) 

Ok, so the job prospect for Tony didn't pan out.  I am a bit stressed now.  If any of my readers live in Arizona (Phoenix area) and know of any management positions that are open (restaurants or grocery stores) please let me know.  Tony has a solid resume but I feel we are both at a disadvantage since we aren't out there.  We will be out there in 2 weeks and I would really like to have jobs.  :-) 


5 comments:

Diana Fisher said...

Love Missy's page and best of luck to you and your hubs on the job hunt. Wish I could help (but NY is a bit out of the way...)

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Birthday cheer, and wow, is that one amazing layout!

Debbie said...

Wishing Isabel Happy Birthday!!!
Missy again has outdone herself with the kit! Fabulous layout!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Happy Birthday Isabel!! She is sooooooooooooo cute!!! I love love love Missy's lo! I loveeeeeeeeee the hexagons and the photos!!! And so sorry to hear that the job didn't work out... have you checked back with my work??? Also Sprouts is out here, AJ's, a TON of restaurants, Outback, Olive Garden, name a chain and we probably have it .. there is also Safeway, Fry's, Winco just moved into town, but that's up by me... there is also Sam's Club and Costco.....

Karen B. said...

Happy belated birthday to your sweet girl!