June 21, 2012

Hello Miss America

Happy Thursday!!! This week is almost over, WAHOOOO!!! I am extremely excited, we found a home and we didn't have to jump through hoops because we didn't have jobs. :-) We are only renting the home but I am just excited about ALL the extra space we will have. The house is double in size from what we have now. I will have a craft room!!! My kids will have room to play. We will have a back yard!!! I have a few pictures to share. When searching for a home whether it be to purchase or lease, what is the most important features for you? Well for Tony and I it's the kitchen and garage. Mainly the kitchen though, we do so much cooking that if we don't have sufficient counter space and such then we pass right over the house. We saw a couple nice houses but had to skip over them because the kitchen was TINY!! Ok, so here are the pictures.








 We also had to make sure it was an eat in kitchen that would fit our 6 foot long table that we made.  LOL!!  The back yard is large but as many of you know in Arizona, desert landscape is ideal and apparently they didn't get the memo at this house because it has "grass" well dead grass.  LOL!! That doesn't bother me I just want space for my kids and dogs to run.




 I am just so excited about all of this!!  Now just to find some jobs and we will be set!!!!  :-)  It doesn't feel real yet because we don't have keys and we haven't officially signed the lease yet, just waiting for the property manager to get it all together but for now this is where we have decided.  :-)

Today I have a super awesome LO to share with you that Missy created using our June scrapbook kit.  :-)

 MISSY


ADORABLE photo and amazing LO!! 

That's all for today, I have to work tonight and try to get through some homework during the day.  I actually work the next 5 days, UGH!!!  

Have a delightful day!!!


9 comments:

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

Congrats, super fun layout!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I loveeeeeeeeeeeeee the house!!!! The kitchen is similar to mine!!! Where is it located???? TELL ME!!!!! I can't wait to meet you!!!

I loveeeeeeeeeeee Missy's lo!!! LOVING the paint, the photos and loving that title!!!

Deena said...

That house looks fantastic! Hope your move will go smooth and the job transition will be quick and easy!

Unknown said...

The new house looks gorgeous, enjoy!!! Missy's layout rocks, as always!!

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

wow this is beautiful!!! Great house! Congrats and beautiful LO too!
Lisa

Marcia Dehn-Nix said...

Fabulous layout Missy! I Love the house Leeanne. The kitchen is awesome!

byAnnette said...

The house looks great!

Good Luck on the job front

Lisa Echerd said...

The house looks perfect! Another piece of the plan together.

Jamie said...

Wow Leeanne, the house is beautiful! Congrats! I'm super happy for you!
Awesome LO!