March 5, 2012

Your Eyes


Good Morning and Happy Monday!! I am so happy the weekend is over. I know, I know most of you dread Mondays but I work only on weekends so technically I get like 4-5 day weekend. LOL!! Although I have classes and such I would rather be doing that that what I do on the weekends. Oh well enough about that......

Let's share with you a fabulous LO that our Delightful Designer, Julie, created using out March scrapbook kit. :-) Our card kits are sold out but there are still some scrapbook kits left. :-)

JULIE


Love, love the colors Julie chose for this LO! Isn't it fabulous. Our March kit is totally packed with amazing stuff. Lots of embellishments!!

For more details about this LO, please visit Julie's blog. :-)

12 comments:

April said...

Very pretty Julie!

Kerys said...

WOW! Beautiful page! I love it! And those eyes are just gorgeous! The perfect title! :-)

Dawnll said...

Julie did such a great job with the sketch

Kelly Massman said...

LOVE love LOVE this one!!!

Debbie said...

Beautiful Julie! Love the placement of the hearts.

Lisa's Creative Niche said...

This LO is beautiful, and such a pretty picture too!

Court said...

Loving this project and the sketch! Gorgeous layout!

Karen B. said...

Those colors are downright amazing! Great layout Julie!

Sam said...

Nice colour. Sucha a Bright layout

li-bee-ti said...

Gorgeous lo! love the hearts and what Julie did with the hexagon dp. very creative!

June Houck said...

This is absolutely precious! The hexagon strip is genius!

DIANA L. said...

Beautiful layup. Super design and nice c olors