March 14, 2012

You mean the world to me - This Week

Good Morning and Happy Wednesday!! The weather here in Virginia has absolutely been delightful. I LOVE it!! Today it should be about 80 degrees. :-)


Today I have two projects to share with you. The first one is a card that our Delightful Designer June created and I absolutely LOVE the papers and colors she chose. The second project is a LO that our Delightful Designer Julie created. Love the spritzing and papers Julie used. And that photo is beautiful!!! Both amazing projects!! June used our March card kit (which is sold out) and Julie used our March scrapbook kit.

JUNE

JULIE

For more details about these project please visit Julie's and June's blogs.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY BRIAN AND JULIE!!!

It was so nice to wake this morning and have some coffee, fold some laundry, and watch some Grey's Anatomy. The birds are so happy outside too, they are chirping louder than the volume on my TV. LOL!! Well off to get my day started! :-)

8 comments:

June Houck said...

Have I mentioned how much I have fallen in love with this kit? Yeah, I pretty much have the same expression on my face when playing with these papers as Julie and Brian have in their wedding photo :)

Fantastic LO, Julie! I love the hexagon photo holder; brilliant! Happy Anniversary, Sweetie!

li-bee-ti said...

Both the card and the layout are so beautiful! love them.
Leeanne, it's great that you could have your coffee and hear the birds singing :). a wonderful way to start the day.

Amanda Johnson said...

These are both gorgeous! The colors are fabulous! Happy Anniversary Brian and Julie! :) Here's to many more happy years!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love June's card!! And thanks for the anniversary love!!

Annette Allen said...

awesome layout and cute card...

Margie said...

Very pretty!!

Unknown said...

Love June's card and "Happy Anniversary" to Julie and Brian!! Great layout!!

Deena said...

great job on both of those projects, and I feel your happiness on spring...we have spring almost two months early this year...very strange...soaking it up before it ends and we get hit with a blizzard! might even be warm enough for shorts here this weekend??? what's up with that?? normally parkas and boots till after May long weekend...hoorray!