December 31, 2011

Spotlight Saturday


Link
Happy New Year's Eve! What are your plans for the evening? Mine will be spent home with my family, well after I get off work tonight and then when the lil ones go to bed maybe a little crafting and then a quiet evening with my love watching some TV and relaxing.

Today is the 31st, the last day of the month, the last day of the year and unfortunately the last day for our Guest Designer Karen to share her projects here in Artful Delight. I hope over this month you have become a follower of Karen's blog (if you weren't already). Karen really is talented and I love the cards she creates and the new techniques she shares on her blog. I have been a follower of her blog for quite some time and I was super excited to have her guest design using one of our kits.

Here are the last 2 cards Karen has made using the December card kit. It is sold out but there are still a few scrapbook kits left. :-)


Love what Karen did with the second card!! These cards are fabulous. For more details and a TON of inspiration please visit Karen's blog. :-)

Be sure to stop by tomorrow for a new sketch/challenge, the official release day of the January kit, some savings and an awesome project.

I would like to wish everyone a safe and Happy New Year!!

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

These are GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeeeeeeee that "LOVE" one! Happy New Year! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Court said...

WAY to go Karen!!!

Diana Fisher said...

These cards are both lovely! :)

Karen B. said...

Thanks for giving me this amazing opportunity! Your kits are just amazing!