October 8, 2011

Happy Birthday Giftbag

Good Morning my friends!! Today I have another awesome card to share with you that Courtney created using the Artful Delight October kit.


LinkSuper sweet card. Love this card!!! For more details about this card please visit Courtney's blog. That's all from me today, I am heading off to work in a little bit. A local radio station is going to be at Michaels today. Should be pretty busy.

There is only one more October scrapbook kit left and a couple card kits. Click here if you would like to purchase one. :-)

3 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh Court!!! I love this card. You ALWAYS make the most fun, beautiful cards!! I may have to lift this. ;)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is BEAUTIFUL! I loveeeeeeeeee the colors and that heart! :):):):):):):):):):):)

Tanya said...

Oh how cute!