October 3, 2011

Brother

*this post has been edited*
Good Morning and Happy Monday! Today post is number 500! That's awesome.

Today I have a lovely card to share with you that our Delightful Designer, Courtney, created using October monthly kit and sketch.

This is Courtney's last month on the Artful Delight design team and she will be GREATLY missed. Her amazing talent has done amazing things for Artful Delight over this past year. I am extremely lucky to have had Courtney on this team; AD's first ever design team. I feel very lucky to have been able to share with you the wonderful projects she created using Artful Delight kits. I am glad I can call Courtney a friend!!! :-)


This card is just fabulous. For more details about this card please visit Courtney's blog.

Well that's all for today. See you back here tomorrow for some more amazing projects. :-)

6 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! Loving the postal stamp shapes! :):):):):):):):):):):)

April said...

Congrats on 500 posts Leeanne!! :)

Adorable card Court...
- April

Court said...

Awww! Tear! I have been HONORED to be on your team and to call you my friend as well.

Unknown said...

I really love the postage stamps, very cool!! Wonderful card!

Debbie said...

Another wonderful card Court!!!! I have to agree with Julie and Kelly - love the postage stamps!!

li-bee-ti said...

Awesome card, Court! I love your design!