July 19, 2011

ECHO PARK Happy Days, Holly Jolly Christmas, and Season's Greetings collections

This is my second post, click here to see my earlier post. I shared with you 2 awesome projects from Courtney and April. :-)

Here are 3 out of the 4 new collections from Echo Park. HAPPY DAYS. This is a must have in my collection. :-) Wait, ALL THREE are must haves, LOL!!









Next is the HOLLY JOLLY CHRISTMAS collection!









And last but certainly not least, SEASON'S GREETINGS collection!!









8 comments:

June Houck said...

TFS! I love that EP is making coordinating stamps now. Cool :)

Abby Beard said...

Oh man, I'm in trouble! I LOVE it all, everything! And those stamps, Ahhhh I love the stamps!

Lisa Echerd said...

Thanks for the previews. These look like such fun!

Nicole Brenna said...

I love Seasons Greetings!

Stacy H-W said...

I really am loving the new stuff!! I can't wait to get some new Christmas goodies!! lol congrats on your great grades!! GO YOU!! Definitely reward yourself with some new scrappy stuff!

Debbie said...

Love them all!!!! Thanks for sharing!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Love love love love love! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

My 3 E Scrapbooking said...

Oooooooo!!!! Awwwwwww!!!! I'm very excited!