May 24, 2011

Monthly photos with my kids and an update

Hello my friends! I first wanted to give an update, Artful Delight's May monthly kit is now SOLD OUT!! I sure hope everyone that wanted it was able to get their hands on one.

Next I have some photos to share. I want to take these monthly but sometimes I forget so it might have been longer than a month since the last time I posted. If you are not sure what I am talking about please check out Julie's blog for more info. Her monthly posts are what inspired me.







My oldest, Nicki, was at school so we don't have any of here and I yet. I will try and take some when she gets home.

Lil Tony had ants in his pants or something because he just wouldn't sit still while taking the photos. After like 5 tries she says, "I'm done now".

Happy Crafting!!

5 comments:

Debbie said...

Sweet pictures Leeanne!

April said...

Oh my gosh Leeanne your kids are SO cute!!! You all look so happy. :)
- April

Marlene said...

Fabby pics! Congrats on selling out your May kit. I know it was awesome! Can't wait to see June's. :)

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I love you... I truly truly truly love you... thank you for doing this... your kids faces say it all... they are soooooooo HAPPY!! Love it!!!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

June Houck said...

Kudos to you for the sold out May kits! You make beautiful babies. Thanks for sharing the sweet photos of you and those cutie pies.