March 3, 2011

True Love

Good Morning! Today I have a super cute LO to share with you that April created. Have you seen this month's kit yet? It is a fabulous kit. I have been offering monthly kits for 7 months and this month is the first time I got to play with one and I am so glad I did. It has a bunch of fun papers, blues, greens, birthday theme, owls and the embellishments are so cute. If you saw my posts over the last couple days you will see that the Woolies from Basic Grey are my FAV! :-)
If you haven't had a chance to check out the kit, click here!


April's LO was based on the sketch for this month's sketch challenge. April used the Die Cut paper which is really pretty and those corrugated alphas...ahhhhh LOVE them!! For more details about this LO please visit April's blog.

Happy Crafting!!

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!!! This is sooooooooo beautiful!! You can just feel the emotion in that photo!! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Abby Beard said...

I agree.. that photo melts my heart. Beautiful page, April! I've always loved your handwriting, too- so pretty.

Court said...

So beautiful!

Marlene said...

Lovely layout!!

I wish I hadn't missed out on some of your past kits of the month....they're gorgeous. I'm not a huge blue/green fan....so will keep my eye out for next month!