March 9, 2011

Had a ruff day

Yippee, I am so excited to share with you what our March's Guest Designer, Suzy, created using March's kit and this months sketch. I LOVE it.





I TOTALLY love how she outlined the heart with the twine. Isn't that pup ADORABLE!!!! This LO is fabulous. I hope you have had a chance to get this month's kit, if you haven't you should snatch one quickly because they are selling fast. We have 4 kits left.
Please visit Suzy's blog for full details about her LO!!! This kit really is a TON of fun! You might be a little intimidated by all the blues and greens but I would certainly give this kit a try, there is a ton of cute papers and fabulous embellishments!!

I am all caught up on my homework but the family has come down with colds, I am hoping to craft tonight and have more fun stuff to share with you tomorrow using March's kit but we will see how the kids are today. Yesterday I thought I was going to have to be admitted to a looney bin! They were sick, they were cranky, they were mean, they were just out of control. You would thing if they didn't feel well they would just chillax on the couch but NOOOOOO! They were just.....YIKES! It was a rough day, fingers crossed today is better. :-)

Happy Crafting!!

6 comments:

Lisa Echerd said...

This is really an ingenious layout. Love the journaling with the heart on its side. Great way to preserve all the aspects of having a pet.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

OMYGOSH!! I loveeeeeeeeee this! I love love love love the photo, the circles for journaling and loveeeeeeeeeeee the twine!! WOW!! I hope everyone feels better in your household soon! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Court said...

FANTASTIC layout Suzy!!! SO excited to have you with us this week and I am totally loving the twine outlined heart!

Suzy said...

4 left?! That is awesome Leanne!

Kim said...

What a Fabulous LO!!
~Kim

Marlene said...

Sweetest layout, ever! Love it! Love the big heart and journaling...with that huge mug of cuteness front and center!