October 3, 2010

Happy Sunday, just some randomness!

OH happy day. I am loving this Fall weather we are having. We are about 70 degrees by day and 45 degrees by night. I can handle this weather the rest of the season. LOL! So unfortunately I don't have a project for you today. I have been trying to get the new DT in place and all the details hammered out. I will be posting the new Design Team tomorrow. I am so excited about this!

I would just like to post a few things about Artfuldelight. First I have listed a bunch of products in the "Dollar Bin" so be sure to check it out. I will be adding more later today as well. Also I have lowered the price a bit on the monthly kits. Well mostly in the shipping. I dropped the shipping down to $5.00. YIPPEE!

Last but certainly not least, I am now offering shipping to Canada and Internationally. There will be flat rate shipping charges. Shipping to Canada will cost a flat rate of $9.95 and International shipping will cost a flat rate of $17.95.

Ok well tune in tomorrow for the reveal of Artfuldelight's fabulous new Design Team!!!

Happy Crafting!!

No comments: