August 2, 2010

My favorite kind of cards

Happy Monday, well I know the day is almost over and for some (depending on where you are) the day may already be over. :-) Today was a pretty unproductive day. Monday's are usually like that for me. I have been trying to get all my boxes together for all the lovely winners. I have some things going on behind the scenes that I am trying to sort out before I bust out with the news. Basically I am trying to organize my blog and life and try to keep it all going while I am in school. I LOVE what I do, I love meeting all of you great people. But with the addition of school to my weekly routine I am not sure how much crafting I personally will be able to do. If I didn't have this blog and crafting I would probably go crazy. It keeps me sane. LOL!

So anywho, I will fill everyone in when I get it all organized on paper and in my head. I have a few cards to share with you. I made these to put in the boxes that are going out to all the winners, I try to always send a little something in any package I send out. Whether it is a giveaway prize or a package filled with goodies someone bought from my store.


These are probably my favorite cards to make. One because I LOVE the stamp, it is from Inkadinkado, Organic Fabric Flourish. I saw this stamp set for the first time over at Kristina Werners Design Blog. (I LOVE her blog) After seeing her use the stamp, I immediately bought it and LOVE making these cards. The other reason I love making them is it allows me to use all my scrap pieces of paper. All those strips are scraps. I couldn't even tell you where all the paper came from. Mostly Basic Grey collections, Sassafras, a couple of Memory Box and Cosmo Cricket. Here are a couple more of the cards. I have to make 9 total and so far only made 4.




Happy Crafting!!

8 comments:

Kelly Massman said...

What great cards! The butterfly is my favorite! You are a great person! Hope school goes well for you! It's hard to stay organized, run your life AND go to school!

Angela said...

Great cards! Love the variety and the use of scraps!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! these are gorgeous! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Amanda Winkelman said...

Super cute cards!!! Way to use up those paper scraps!!! Best of luck with school....I can't believe you are so brave to take that on with four kids!!! I so want to go back to school as well to get my masters in nursing....but it's gonna have to be atleast when my little guy is in school all day....so what's that, atleast 6 years from now? Or maybe never? LOL!! But you go girl- so happy for you. Oh, btw, do you need my address for the givaway, or do you still have it?
Hope you have a great rest of your week!

D said...

Your cards are gorgeous Leeanne!!! Monday's aren't much of a crafting day for me either.

Marlene said...

Very pretty cards! Love that butterfly!

Betty Anne said...

Beautiful cards Leeanne and even better when you get to use such gorgeous stamps and some scraps of paper.

Lynne in NI said...

Oh these are lovely Leeanne - I usually chuck out those skinny strips of leftovers but I'll be keeping them now!