May 31, 2010

TESC115 - Just for You

Good Morning, Happy Memorial Day, Happy Monday! Hope you are all enjoying your weekend. I participated in Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge #115. This card came together so wonderfully. I felt satisfied after I made it.

Here is the sketch:


And here is my card: (update: I uploaded a new pic that was a little brighter but the picture still stinks. I need to work on taking better pictures so I don't have to scan it )
Again I started with a Kraft card base. I used Whisper White with a layer of Chocolate Chip for the solid cardstock colors and the Pattern Paper was from Memory Box and Cosmo Cricket. The larger of the 2 PP is from Memory Box called Butterfield, super cute 6x6 pages with lovely garden and scenery pictures. The slender PP is from Cosmo Cricket, Earth Love Mini Deck. (both available at Artfuldelight)
The tree stamp is also from Memory Box called Twizzle Tree. I saw this stamp on another blog (I am so sorry I don't remember which one) and I just had to have it, I really liked the curly "branches". She also used buttons on hers and I just loved the way it looked. So I made a card of my own. The buttons are from Basic Grey's Nook and Pantry collection. I made a ruffled ribbon trim using Chocolate Chip ribbon from Stampin' UP!.
And bada boom, bada bing we have a card!

Supplies:

Stamps: Twizzle Tree (Memory Box)

Ink: Chestnut Roan Colorbox Chalk Ink

Paper: Butterfield (Memory Box), Earth Love Mini Deck (Cosmo Cricket), Kraft, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White cardstock (SU)

Misc: Chocolate Chip ribbon (SU), Nook and Pantry buttons (Basic Grey), silver hodgepodge hardware (SU)


Happy Crafting!!

No comments: