May 13, 2010

A little note of thanks

Pretty simple card I made today. I saw this sketch over at I {Heart} 2 Stamp and the color choice is from Pals Paper Arts. Again, color challenges scare but this one seemed to come together pretty nice.



Minimal stamping. I used stamps from Basic Grey - Tree Hugger and I'd Pick You. The goofy bird and sentiment were inked with Chestnut Roan Colorbox Chalk Ink. For the flowers on the red cardstock I used Versamark and clear embossing powder from Stampin' UP!. The DSP is from Stampin' UP! - Island Oasis. I used my sewing machine to run a stitch around the DSP.
Wow seriously easy card. Hope you all have a wonderful Thursday!

Supplies:

Stamp: Tree Hugger and I'd Pick You (Basic Grey)

Ink: Chestnut Roan Colorbox Chalk Ink

Paper: Kraft, Real Red (I think), Tempting Turquoise, Old Olive and Island Oasis DSP (SU)

Happy Crafting!!
Don't forget to check out Artfuldelight and take advantage of our May savings. Free Priority Mail shipping or 20% off you order of $25 or more. Offer will end May 31.

3 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Cute card! I love how you incorporated the colors into the layout! Great job! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

Linda Callahan said...

Love the stitching aroiund this DSP - pretty card! Thanks for joining us at PPA!

Tracey said...

This is a gorgeous card, I love the cute owl & the stitching :)

Hugs
Tracey
x