March 25, 2010

Welcome

Welcome to my little craft corner. Things have had a slow start, trying to get my blog and store up and running. I wanted them all to coordinate.

Anywho, here is a little bit about me. I am a SAHM of 4 children, I have a wonderful supportive boyfriend. I have been scrapbooking for 12 years. The first scrapbook I made was to document my daughter's first year (she will be 13 next month). It wasn't until a year ago that I got back into crafting. I love making scrapbooks, paper crafts of all kinds. Since I am a SAHM I am trying to find ways to work from home. Trying to turn my hobby in to a business, bring in a little extra money every month.

I am going to try and have a new post daily. Might be another week or so before I can get that going but please subscribe to my blog and become a follower and stop by again. I will be having some giveaways and hopefully have some inspiring projects to show.

I have recently purchased a Bind-it-All. I haven't had a chance to play with it much but I plan on getting crafty soon and make some journals and albums.

My online store is Artfuldelight.com. I currently have products from Stampin' UP!, Cosmo Cricket and Basic Grey and I hope to have items from American Crafts, Hero Arts and iCopic soon too.

If you have any comments or questions please don't hesitate to get in touch with me, I love comments (positive ones of course *wink*)

It will be slow going but please check back often.

1 comment:

bozinski said...

Hi, I just peeked-in to see what scrapbooking is all about. Well, to honest, to see how other 'young' online businesses are set-up. I've always been creative but I took an alternate route to release my creative flair.LOL. I simply wanted to express to you my sincere wishes for a growing & successful business you have built. Much luck n' love to you family too! By the way, your site is sooooo pretty!!! Celeste, soon to be "Sterling Silver Jewelry By: 234e" God Bless!